Sunday 6 February 2022

What will I remember most?

It's now a grey rainy Sunday evening in February and the sun-filled days of my Welsh Adventure seem a long time ago. So I thought I would pick out my very favourite moments, to remind me what a life-changing magical time I had.

I loved the peace and isolation I felt when I sat outside my little cottage in Snowdonia every evening and watched the sun go down behind the mountains.




The fun of eating wild field mushrooms and the meal I had in the 'Boatel', reading ancient history by candlelight.



Discovering the secret oak wood and my first visit to the Isle of Angelsea - I will return ...


Meeting up with Emily and Jordan.



The view from the Panorama and finding the painted Church.



Slow days spent getting to know so many beaches, sea swimming, and having the time to watch beautiful sunsets.


Knowing I had my beloved home to return to when I pressed the SatNav button for the final journey.



Feeling like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment