Thursday 17 June 2021

The happiest of days

 


I knew that it would be a very special day and we were lucky, Emily and Jordan's wedding day was absolutely perfect.

The very fact that it actually happened, that we were all there in good health made it feel like a miracle.

From the moment we arrived at the wonderful Maunsel House, it was a day full of fun and laughter and the only tears shed were happy ones.

We all helped with the preparations- it was a true family affair and seeing Emily with all her bridesmaids was very moving. I have known them since their Primary School days and I count them as part of my family.



This next photo of Emily walking out of The King's Room in her beautiful dress was one moment when I did have tears in my eyes.



The day passed in a blur of Champagne, funny speeches, mad moments, and enough memories made to last a lifetime.






And for now, I  feel blessed to have such a lovely and loving daughter and want to wish her and Jordan their Happily Ever After.



Mr and Mrs Tomkins June 3rd 2021



Most of the photos are by myself and family members but the last one- the beautiful sunset silhouette was taken by Robin Goodlad their photographer. 


5 comments:

  1. How absolutely romantic, beautiful and heart-warming. Congratulations Emily and Jordan! May happiness and health be with you always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Penny, Thank you! It was a true celebration and I am so happy that Emily and Jordan are married- they are a very loving couple. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I’m so glad that your day went well. I’m a bit behind with my reading, as life just got in the way really! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am late with replying to you- life can be so busy!☺️

      Delete
  4. What a lovely wedding and setting, very romantic. And you all were there and healthy to celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete