Saturday 19 December 2015

Photographs for Advent | Talking about Unicorns

I'm a day late with this post but my social life is speeding up! On Friday I went to visit friends and partake in that most enjoyable of Christmas customs- Mulled Wine and Mince Pies. my God-daughter was there and was happily handing round the pies and enjoying them herself,




Later on, we had a chance to sit and have a proper talk. We both agreed our favourite animal was a Unicorn and whilst she described her beautiful creature, I took these photographs.





I felt lucky to have the chance to share in a child's wonderful imagination. She is such a darling !

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Jane! Hope you have a great Christmas :) Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz and a Happy Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She's a truly lovely little girl, very kind and sympathetic to others, truly a Christmas Angel.

      Delete
  3. She's just a lovely little lady. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so sweet, gravely describing her unicorn!

      Delete