Tuesday 17 May 2011

This is much harder than starting a diet or finishing a relationship. I'm used to battling with words when cataloguing my books or writing my talks but being allowed to use your own words and find your own voice is quite daunting.
 One thing I should mention, I'm dyslexic and so my spelling and grammar is rather varied, the spell check catches most of it but some slip through, my apologies. It's ironic but I often notice other people's mistakes and have the gall to feel superior!
Today I plan to start sorting my books for a book fair on Saturday,  take failed-to-sell stuff from a car boot sale to the charity shops and at least make a start on learning my talk ' Nude but not Rude' which I'm giving for the first time this Thursday.
I wonder how much of this I will accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment